Trading on financial markets is highly profitable but also high-risk activity.
Be careful while making trades in any real trading terminal especially when using a high multiplier.
We want to warn you of the following:
- When trading different instruments with a high multiplier a relatively small rate change can result in gains or losses that are proportionate to the specified multiplier. In the case of a loss, the responsibility rests with the trader.
- Quotes of a number of trading instruments can change significantly within a single day. In the case of a correct forecast a trader can make a high profit. When the forecast is incorrect he can incur similar losses.
- A trader accepts risks of financial losses caused by incorrect, failed communications or malfunctioning of electrical equipment and other systems.
- The time of client orders processing can increase in abnormal market conditions.
- A trader accepts risks of financial losses that were caused by force majeure.
That is why every trader should carefully assess his/her financial capabilities and acceptable risk levels while performing trading operations.