What you should know before trading in Libertex
The trading mechanism in Libertex is unique. All the difficult aspects of trading are configured for you inside the trading terminal, eg. you don’t have to know financial terms such as spreads and lots to start trading.
To trade with shares, indices or any other instrument you should:
- Open a trading account in Libertex (1-2 minutes)
- Log in to the Libertex wenweb terminal or download the Libertex mobile app
- Select an instrument (eg. EUR/USD) which you want to trade and click “Open trade”
- In the trade window specify the trade amount and multiplier value
- Set limits for profit and losses (if desired)
- Select the instrument direction (BUY = price will go up or SELL = price will go down) and your trade is done.